– National Cheeseburger Day Deals: Fast Food Delights for Less" – Briefly introduce the topic of National Cheeseburger Day deals at fast food chains.
– Mention the incredible offer from McDonald's on National Cheeseburger Day, available through their mobile app. – Include an image of the double cheeseburger.
– Explain that the deal is accessible only through the McDonald's app. – Highlight that it's limited to one burger per person. – Show a screenshot of the app or its logo.
– Mention the typical price range of a McDonald's cheeseburger, from $1 to $2.79. – Use images of McDonald's cheeseburgers at different price points.
– Discuss the historical nature of fast food as a low-profit business with little customer loyalty. – Explain how giveaways and app promotions help drive business and customer retention. – Include a chart or graph depicting customer loyalty trends.
– Highlight Wendy's offer of a one-cent junior bacon cheeseburger with a menu purchase. – Include an image of the burger and Wendy's logo.
– Explain Burger King's free cheeseburger offer for Royal Perks program members with a minimum $1 spend. – Include Burger King's logo and a graphic of the Royal Perks program.
– Mention regional chains like Smashburger, Krystal, and Carl's Jr. offering discounted burgers. – Include images of burgers from these chains and their respective logos.
– Highlight that many burger chains have offered deals on National Cheeseburger Day in previous years. – Include a collage of past promotional images from different chains.